Monday, January 26, 2009

It Starts...

(Sorry this post is so negative)
This is what I felt like this morning as my alarm went off, and what I will probably feel like all day. Today marks the official first day of school for Sac State. Oh how I've missed it. I've missed the hour long drive in traffic, the crowded parking garages, the rabid squirels who aren't afraid of humans, the bitter teachers who don't get paid enough, and of course how could I forget the $110 parking pass I had to buy (It's still sometimes a good 20 minute walk to my class). I can't wait until I go buy books to see what's in store there. I have a 7:30AM class tomorrow and I don't get out until 5:45PM so I can tell already this is the start of a fabulous semseter.

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

Hey Chelsea - I know you are mega busy again but when you get a chance could you e-mail me those pictures from prom night. kmjibson@surewest.net
Thanks.