Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Darth Vader turns 4!!


Isaac's birthday was on Sunday so we celebrated on Saturday with a Star Wars party.  It was barely a party but Briana, and I believe very wisely, has realized that four year old's don't know if there are 5 people there and you spend $50 or if there are 20 people there and you spend $500.  Isaac is crazy obsessed with Star Wars and has a weird love of Darth Vader.  I have learned more about Star Wars in the last month from Isaac, than in all 25 years of my life.  One morning I was just trying to keep him occupied while Briana got ready so I was asking him all kinds of questions and he could answer anything:  

Me: What's your favorite Star Wars movie?
Isaac: Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back
Me: Who are the good guys?
Isaac: Luke Skywalker, Hans Solo, and Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi ...
Me: Who is your favorite guy?
Isaac: Darth Vader!  and he says this (weird breathing voice) "Luke I am your father", and he wears a helmet, and he wears black, and he has a light saber, and he lives on the death star and blah blah blah...

He can even hum Darth Vader's theme song.  It's disgusting!!









Happy Birthday Isaac!!
 

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

And your mom thought Kale was crazy when he was that age and obsessed with Star Wars! I hate to tell your family but it never goes away. This Halloween I BANNED Star Wars from even entering my children's minds - I was sick of Star Wars characters for Halloween. And if Briana ever wants to make a green light saber for a birthday cake - I've done it!