Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Back!!

For the last few months, my life has been very un-fun and therefore very un-blogworthy, but today I decided to ditch school and go snowboarding.  It was soooo sunny and crowded, but it was nice to do something besides homework or tax returns for a few hours.  

(I'm sure if I knew how to use Photoshop I could make this picture look as amazing as it did in real life)




(Logan's first gondola ride- he felt very classy)

(This was our third try to get Taylor to take a normal picture- he is incapable)


(I did this jump two seconds later and got way higher but the boys must have missed it)


(Northstar has these weird things everywhere- Logan is being the Fanz)

It was a good day but I know I am going to regret this move come Tuesday.


1 comment:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

The sun was out. Where is your bikini?