Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snowboard Season is Here!!





Boreal is opening tomorrow!! As much as I hate Boreal because it is always crowded and never has any good lifts open, I love how close and cheap it is. The last two years I have missed out on the snow and this year I am going to re-dedicate myself to the sport. One glorious season up at school, a friend and I had season passes to Targhee and we went all the time. Here are some pics of my amazing season...




(went off the tiniest jump you could imagine and landed on my wrist wrong)


(Some kid darted right in front of me, he then landed right on my face)


(my leg decided to run into a tree)


Good times!! Can't wait to see what damage I can do to my body this year. And I don't have health insurance so that will really add to the excitement.

4 comments:

lexiedawn said...

I want to go snowboarding! I wish I was good at it..but all those lessons at diamond peak just aren't doin' a thing! it may be the fact that i only go once a year.

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

I want to rededicate myself too, now that I have an awesome board and shoes. I just need to be braver.

Kaylynn said...

Yeah - you have fun with all that - I tried skiing once - on a date (a first date) and my date ended with two less teeth than he had when we started because I couldn't SNOWPLOW! Haven't and won't try again!!!!!

M. said...

Oh man, good memories. Remember the run right before you broke your face you totally slammed into that little kid? Looking back that was a really weak attempt at taping your wrist. I apologize for any lasting damage.