Friday, June 5, 2009

Thought I was Done!

I really thought I was done blogging without cute kids or cute houses to blog about, but really what would I do with magical pictures like these if I didn't put them on some blog.

We were having a BBQ in the backyard last week when we re-discovered the gymnastics bar. We were reminiscing about all the hours we spent on there when Lindsey (always Lindsey) started to taunt me about not being able to still do it.  I had to prove her wrong and so this is what ensued:




Then Marissa and Kyla had to join...
even Taylor and John had to give a try.  Taylor struggled a bit.


We may have been having fun but here's the aftermath on Briana's leg- I guess we're not as young as we thought. 

6 comments:

Alexis said...

is that a frankie says relax shirt you're wearing? Like the one that Ross "wears" in a friends episode?? love it!

Maureen said...

Finally a post!!!! Oh I wish I would've been there to show you my skills, you missed out!

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

I want to see more of the struggling pictures. Brie's leg looks baaaaad. Mine felt like that but didn't turn purple like hers.

Post a picture of your bed when you set it up.

Chelsea said...

What struggling pictures Linds? We did it flawlessly every time!!

Kaylynn said...

I heard there were some sore muscles after your little competition! I stunk at the gymnastics bar when I was little and I'm sure I stink even worse at it now. Looks like you had fun though.

lexiedawn said...

is it possible that I forgot about that bar?! holy cow that is hilarious! i never could really do it either...