Sunday, April 19, 2009

Zoo Trip!

Not sure if most people know about my weird but very real fear of monkeys, especially after I saw this on boingboing:


But I had Isaac for the weekend and I wanted to really wear him out so I decided to just take my chances that the Sacramento Zoo didn't have any hairless chimpanzees.  I don't know what Sacramento does to their animals, but I am convinced they are either high or just stuffed.  The animals were either invisible or they were asleep.  Half the time we were just telling the kids that there was something cool in this cage, we promise!  But they didn't seem to mind and we did get some cute pics:



(Showing us their best tiger face- not sure what Isaac is showing us)





2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

i'm kinda jealous you were at the zoo. I was at 2 baseball games sweating to death.

Maureen said...

The zoo needs a complete overhaul, it is a sad sad place! But everyone looks pretty happy so that is good!