Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am Protesting This

I know society, and by that we mean our moms, have been telling us since we were old enough to do the dishes that we can't throw food away even if it one tiny bit of meat or salad that no one is going to eat.  I have finally found a cause that I feel is important enough to stand up and say no more!  I now have pictures to prove to my mother that saving leftovers is completely pointless in our house.  The outside fridge should just be full of Diet Coke and Mountain Dew- isn't that what they were made for?  

WARNING: Do not scroll down if you have just eaten.  The Pope Household is not responsible for any vomiting or other illnesses that may be caused by looking at these pictures.





Let's stop the charade... and please let's not tell my mom I showed you these pictures... she might not see this cause as important as I do.



2 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

so gross, yet so familiar. funny how I hated and rejected leftovers for so many years, and now I'm makin' the food, I LOVE 'um

Maureen said...

Im so glad you don't have access to my fridge, these look all to familer (sp?) anyway thanks for making me feel somewhat better..I think I will go clean my fridge!