Sunday, September 7, 2008

So Long Sweet Summer


Summer is officially over!  I started school last week and I absolutely love the two hours I spend in the car every day, love it, love it, love it!!  Also the boys left for school this morning.  Don't they look psyched to spend the next 11 hours in the car...


Our house is going to be so different without them here.  I'm sitting right now in our family room with the flat screen all to myself with no one bugging me to play Call of Duty while Pops Pope is in the living room with the big screen all to himself without someone playing the Donnie Darko song over and over on the piano, so this whole empty house thing might not be so bad.  Actually it will be really hard to get used to but I'm sure it will be good for them and they'll grow and learn a lot... blah blah blah.  I just hope they find a way to get to bed before 3 a.m., eat food other than Jack n' the Box and Taco Bell, and maybe just maybe wash their sheets once throughout the semester.  Alexie and Molly please help take care of them.

3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

If you find you miss the NOISE just come over to my house - REALLY!

Anonymous said...

O you know I'll do my best! I'm thinking about making some type of meal sunday so we'll see how that goes but I'll try and feed them.

Maureen said...

Wow everyone is growing up and moving away! I tried not to cry uncontrolable throughout the move in day, ALeixe warned me to keep it low key and I did pretty good till the offical goodbye, But I kept it together till Alexie couldn't see me anymore! What will she do without me? I shudder to think!