Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I bet I beat Amy!

Lindsey challenged... I accepted! I bet I beat Amy to it!

Tagged care of Lindsey Pinsey (that's what my mom calls her, feel free to use it)

Answer the following with only one word.

Where is your cell phone?.........................desk
Your significant other?...............................M.I.A.
Your hair?.........................................expensive
Your mother?................................... loving
Your father?.................................... practical
Your favorite thing?.............................music
Your dream last night........................scanning
Your favorite drink................................soda
Your dream/goal.............................. graduate
The room you're in.......................... cubicle
Your children?................................... eww
Your fear?....................................... bears
Where do you want to be in 6 years?.............rich
Where were you last night?.........................bed
What you're not?.................................... adult
Muffins?......................................... poppyseed
One of your wish list items?.........................insurance
Where'd you grow up?................................Loomis
What'd you read last?.........................JoeytheHitMan(seriously how do you make that one word)
What are you wearing?......................... money
Your TV?...................................... love
Your pet?................................. never!
Your computer?............................... vital
Your life?..................................... behind
Your mood?................................anxious
Missing someone?............................ Arrested
Your car?......................................... SOLD!
Something you're not wearing?.................. pajamas
Favorite store?.............................. Urban
Your summer?.................................... fast
Like someone?..................................... Bleeker
Your favorite color?................................red
Last time you laughed................................ yesterday
Last time you cried?..................................... months

I feel like I need to further explain most of these.
I tag Marissa (now you have to start one), Abby, and Taylor (check back I'm sure his will be hilarious)

3 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

I bet the hardest one for you to answer was the "scared" question. Only one word... when you really need to say monkeys, asians, sharks, Richard Simmons, etc.

Kaylynn said...

There is so much more I need to learn about you Chelsea. I need further clarification on the "what are you wearing - MONEY" I hope you were referring to an expensive outfit - because if you are really wearing money - WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES?????

Abby said...

you would tag me!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so sure!