Tuesday, August 26, 2008




Lately I have been working on a very intense, and by intense I mean boring, project at work that leaves me plenty of alone time with a giant cabinet of old tax returns and our little scanner. The only thing that has saved me from throwing myself out the window is my iPod. These are the songs I can't get enough of this week:

Paper Planes- M.I.A.
I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
The Story- Brandi Carlile
Hide and Seek- Imogen Heap
Pin- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
I'd be Lying- Straylight Run
Wolves at Night- Manchester Orchestra
Karma Police- Radiohead
The Mariner's Revenge Song- Decemberists
Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want- The Smiths
Not the Sun- Brand New

Lets hope these are enough to get me through the week!

1 comment:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

What no Miley Cyrus "7 things"? DOWNLOAD IT!