Friday, August 15, 2008

Pictures of Camping



The last two posts were from Taylor (I'm sure you could tell- I'm not that clever).  I am posting some pics of our trip.  It was a lot of fun- minus the bears, and the thousands of wasps, oh yeah and the mile and a half walk to the lake, and I guess the tiny campsite.  Actually now that I think of it, maybe it wasn't so much "a lot" of fun.




This is me when I hadn't even seen the bear yet, I had just heard about it.

We don't have a picture of me after I saw the first bear but this picture really captures my emotions!


The mile walk down to the water- at least it was pretty

All Isaac wanted to do was find rocks and throw them- sometimes in the water, sometimes at strangers.

The boys went up to their knees for about 30 minutes trying to get the courage to get all the way in

Kyla and Camille wanted to get buried in the sand.  You can see Olivia in the background moments away from putting a fistful of sand on Camille's head.  She's going to have no problems in pre-school.

Layla had her first camping trip- Lindsey wouldn't even stay overnight so she didn't even get to see the exciting parts!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

chelsea, you are so funny!!

Kaylynn said...

Lindsey was the smart one not staying overnight - sorry to hear about your "Bear" of a night!!!! Next camping trip at least everyone else can relate to my bear stories. You're funny!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

wawnedalkab
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/itchy-or-tired-eyes]itchy or tired eyes[/url]
zircurioure