Thursday, October 2, 2008

I would hate jeans too!



Taylor has always had quite the aversion to jeans. He wouldn't even wear them until just recently and I think that was only because after much work on my part, (with a little help from Nordstrom) I made him realize that they match almost everything therefore the dressing himself part of his day, that much easier. Brie and I were looking through some pictures and we may have discovered where his hatred came from.

(In case you were wondering those babies absolutely are high wasted, pleated, and have an elastic waste.)

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Can you believe these two are in college now (I love how the jeans are high waters too!) I still get the "why did you let me wear that" from the girls when we look through pictures, I tell them "I liked to torture, and make sure they were made fun of, it was my job, your welcome" on the other hand Alexie's outfit rocks!! This was my favorite halloween outfit, I always wished it came in my size!

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Yeah, Alexie's pants are so cute.

Though Taylor's jeans he wears today are just as skinny.

Kaylynn said...

I'm dying of laughter - I think it is so fun to look at old pictures of the Jibson's - I always know which one Kyle is because he's in STRIPES in every picture. Now if I show him a shirt that has any stripe in it at all - he won't even look at it. How funny.

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Okay guys. . .I love reading and seeing the pictures and all the hilarity stuff goin' on. . .but come on! Give your mother a break. If YOU had a child that only grew out of his pants every four years, you may forget the whole "it's time to shop for the next size" trip too. . .Tay was so cute it really didn't matter what he wore anyway. ..I was always just listening to what he was SAYING.
So just be nice you girls...Love,Mom

lexiedawn said...

i had been crying cuz aunt julie curled my hair. but it was all worth it now! i wish taylor would have been as stylish as me..always draggin me down..:)