Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bad Decisions

We all know I can make bad decisions (see post for proof), sometimes they can be small like that time I bought those shortalls (Don't worry I took them back) or they can be a little bigger like sleeping through Biology all semester and then being surprised when I fail.  This weekend was full of bad decisions and of course I have documented them all for you.  The first was at the pumpkin patch with the family.  Layla was crying and you should all know that when my nieces and nephews cry it kills me and I will do anything to make it stop.  Case in point, Layla crying with no pacifier because it fell in the gross petting zoo.  Auntie Chelsea can fix that...

(Don't judge me- You weren't there, you don't know!!)

Then Saturday night was the Spazmatics.  I'm so sorry for what you are about to see, I cannot believe I actually went out like this either....


Lastly, while at Bishop's Pumpkin Patch we had to get their famous Pumpkin Cake.  It is so delicious, obviously you can tell how good I think it is..

It's okay though I'm eating an apple right now so I'm sure that evens it all out right?  Well at least the "bad decision weekend" is over.  Gotta run and finish off that pumpkin cake...Oh crap!


3 comments:

Abby said...

I love it! What a good aunt you are! I would have NEVER thought anything would make you do what you did for Layla---that is love!

Kaylynn said...

I'm glad you think MY advice was a BAD decision! I think you looked great!

Maureen said...

One more Bad Decision you made this weekend, Not bringing your aunt M a Pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting /w walnuts from Bishops, Im sure this is what started all those bad decisions, maybe next time you'll learn, When Aunt M is happy, were all happy! Got your message about the big 5-0 we wouldn't miss it!!